Certified Nursing Assistant – Long Term Care – Per Diem
Location: Mount Angel, OR
Are you a compassionate CNA/Nurse Assistant looking to make a difference in the lives of others? We have an exciting opportunity in Nursing with a focus on Long-Term Care. Join our team for Per Diem work at a lovely facility where you’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and experience. Shifts are flexible, allowing you to choose what works best for you. We value your dedication and offer a supportive environment where you can thrive. Apply now and be part of something truly special!
- 1 year of skilled long term care/transitional care experience
- BLS certification (must be AHA)
If you are a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant and looking for an exciting contract position with competitive compensation and benefits packages, apply today!
- Job ID: 187-570
- Profession: Certified Nursing Assistant
- Specialty: Long Term Care
- City: Mount Angel
- State: OR
- Employment Type: Per Diem
- Shift Pay: $221 – $235
About B2B Staffing Services
B2B Staffing Services is an award-winning medical staffing firm. We place professionals in both clinical and non-clinical contract assignments throughout the U.S. Our recruiters are passionate about their jobs and will work you to proactively identify the best assignments to meet your job requirements.
- Access to thousands of contract / travel jobs at healthcare facilities nationwide
- Weekly direct deposit
- Healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Paid company housing or a generous travel stipend
- 24/7 on assignment support from a dedicated Account Manager
- Paid sick leave in the majority of contract assignments
- Dedicated compliance coordinator to guide you through the hiring process
- Positions is virtually every practice setting